- Editors, reporters, writers, television and radio producers, and broadcast/Internet reporters from approved media outlets will receive editorial press badges.
- Publishers and advertising and sales representatives from approved media outlets will receive advertising press badges.
Complimentary Editorial Press registration is available to members of the media who are solely attending the show in an editorial capacity and represent a recognized media outlet.
Media Registration is now open for ICFF 2021!
- Public relations representatives; marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers, television and radio stations and websites; writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters; and family members of qualified media are not eligible for press badges.
- Book author and blogger eligibility will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Business card (with individual’s name and title and the name of an approved media outlet) and one of the following: The mast page from an approved media outlet with individual’s name and title listed, or a copy of or an Internet link to a current by-lined article published in an approved media outlet within the past six months.
- Please present a letter of assignment from an approved publication. Writers not on an assignment may provide a copy of an industry-relevant by-lined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
- Please provide links to an existing site and to relevant bylined editorial content.
- Please note the following details related to filming and camera crew access to the exhibit floor. Advance attention to these requirements will make your visit more productive:
- Advance scheduling is required for all filming during exhibit hours.
- Advance scouting, without cameras, is required.
- All camera crew personnel must be badged as press, and badges must be visible while on the exhibit floor.
- A list of filming needs, indicating company name and booth number, must be approved by a Press Lounge representative in advance of any filming.
- Permission must be granted by each exhibitor before any filming begins.
- Release forms are the responsibility of the camera crew
- If you need power, other than a battery pack, advance arrangements with the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center electrical are required and can be arranged through the Press Lounge.
- You will be responsible for any costs related to electrical needs. The Press Lounge staff can advise you as to best positioning for aerial shots, or “bird’s eye” view of the exhibit floor and lobby.
- Show management interviews can be scheduled through the Press Lounge.
NOTE: We ask that you do not bring friends or relatives with you to the Press Lounge.
For all press inquires
Associate Content Editor
For all social media inquires
Associate Content Editor