Complimentary Editorial Press registration is available to members of the media who are solely attending the show in an editorial capacity and represent a recognized media outlet.
Registration for ICFF 2021 will open in January, 2021.
Who qualifies for a press badge at ICFF?
Who does not qualify for a press badge at ICFF?
• Public relations representatives; marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers, television and radio stations and websites; writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters; and family members of qualified media are not eligible for press badges.
• Book author and blogger eligibility will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
What credentials/identification are required to register as Press?
• Business card (with individual’s name and title and the name of an approved media outlet) and one of the following: The mast page from an approved media outlet with individual’s name and title listed, or a copy of or an Internet link to a current by-lined article published in an approved media outlet within the past six months.
Freelance Writers and Photographers:
Electronic Media Representatives, including Editors of websites & bloggers:
Please note the following details related to filming and camera crew access to the exhibit floor. Advance attention to these requirements will make your visit more productive:
• Advance scheduling is required for all filming during exhibit hours.
• Advance scouting, without cameras, is required.
• All camera crew personnel must be badged as press, and badges must be visible while on the exhibit floor.
• A list of filming needs, indicating company name and booth number, must be approved by a Press Lounge representative in advance of any filming.
• Permission must be granted by each exhibitor before any filming begins.
• Release forms are the responsibility of the camera crew
• If you need power, other than a battery pack, advance arrangements with the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center electrical are required and can be arranged through the Press Lounge.
• You will be responsible for any costs related to electrical needs. The Press Lounge staff can advise you as to best positioning for aerial shots, or “bird’s eye” view of the exhibit floor and lobby.
• Show management interviews can be scheduled through the Press Lounge.
NOTE: We ask that you do not bring friends or relatives with you to the Press Lounge.